**UPDATE: We are pleased to announce that we are now providing more Boarding availability in our Burlington and now Hamilton locations!! Please contact us for more detail and to book your fur kids in for a vacation stay at our home away from home!**
Bed, Bark & Breakfast
Bed, Bark & Breakfast at Pets in the City is your dog's home away from home! They will spend their short or long term vacations in a warm and loving environment where we provide them with a comfortable, fun filled stay in a home away from home. Never over-crowded so they will receive plenty of attention with daily walks, scheduled meals & water, tasty treats (only the good stuff), cuddles, massages and play times inside and out in the large, fully fenced-in backyard space. By the time they are ready to go home, we promise you will have one very relaxed, tired and happy dog! Your dogs will quickly become part of our family and are always treated as such. Trust me, they'll look forward to YOUR next get away so they can come back to stay!
With all of our services, we will love them like our own!
What to expect:
- Home environment with one of our 'PURR-fessional' Pack Members
- Limited space available - never over-crowded
- Tailored boarding plans
- Keep your pet's routine intact
- Regular walks, park visits and playtime
- Your feeding schedule, not ours
- Special needs, all taken care of!
- NO KENNELS = NO STRESS
- Crates used only when needed (Example: Puppy safety)
- A required Meet & Greet to introduce you and your dog to our people, pets and environment before scheduled boarding date
- $45.00 Per Night. (Drop off and Pick up times may vary pricing)
- $15.00 Additional Dog
- $25.00 Additional for Statutory Holidays
- Pick-Up & Drop Off's service available - starting at $5.00 each way. Prices vary upon area/location distances over 5 km's one way
$60.00 Per Night - Puppy Board & Train- This service applies to puppies between the ages of 12 weeks to 16 months of age. Puppies require a lot of focus, attention and on-going training in our care while you're away. We want to ensure that your puppy is learning proper behaviour and good manners throughout their stay so that they return home a happy and hopefully tired pup!
(Prices are subject to change)
Please reserve a minimum of two weeks in advance to ensure space & availability in order to accommodate boarding as space is very limited.
Please feel free to Contact Us for more information.